Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Vroom Vroom~
Photobucket

Good day!
Went to register for BTT with Mel today! *VROOOOOOM*

People often say that women are disasters when they are driving on the road. It can't be that hard right? I hope I wouldn't be one of the disasters! I am so stoked and nervous at the same time. I am enrolling to the school even though it's slightly more expensive. I'm so glad that Dad's willing to sponsor me for it. So excited for practical already when I have not even pass my BTT.

Btw, I'm having my last paper on the 14th! Then, I will be officially freed from all the misery! Starting to plan my months ahead. I want to look for a job! Don't really feel like going back to my previous employer. It's all about gaining experience right! I wanna try an office job this time round, preferably.

And, yay! This is my first step of reviving my blog. I hope I'd be able to update a short post every one or two days. Haven't been blogging for so long and I wonder if anyone's still here.
Drop me a comment!

xoxo


1 comment:

Amanda said...

Panda is still here! ;)