Friday, December 30, 2011

Mastering the art of acting nonchalant. However, the more I wanna act nonchalant, the more I give myself away that it is actually bothering me so much. Crying is so weak even when they say it's just a sign that you've been holding on for too long. To me, it's just plain weakness. I hate tears streaming down my face and I can do nuts about it.

It's like no one is here for you even when they say that they are. But little did they know, they are the cause of your tears. I know things aren't gonna work out so easily this time round.

Been in this kind of situation twice, fucking twice. Am I that stupid to repeat the same mistake that I do not know what it is, twice? Or are we just meant to sink? It's like I'm born to lose my entire life. Even the simplest things in life like losing a pair of keys, losing my wallet to losing people that I love most, losing grip of everything that I held tightly to.

I hate being just a plain jane to everyone. Even when I walk away, nobody would even noticed that I'm not there. Pathetic isn't it?

Oh, did I mention that I failed my BTT by just one mark? Yeah, this sums up my day. Have a good weekend ahead to whoever that is reading!

No comments: