Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

“ We all carry these things inside that no one else can see. They hold us down like anchors. They drown us out at sea.”

Something's weighing on my mind for the longest time. It comes back and haunts me every now and then. I wish I could just discard it to the back of my mind.

But life is not as easy as it seems.. They will continue to bring it up until the day they stepped into their graves and haunt me in my dreams.

I would really want them to make a thorough end to whatever loose ends they still have in this relationship. Because I'm sick of sandwiching in between them. I can never ever please both at the same time. Why do I have to suffer at a decision that you both made? It's unfair. I've come to terms with it and I'm out of this shit hole you've created for me to jump into.

If I can't please both, I'll please none.

No comments: