Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Let me out
Officially free from books and notes. I almost could not contain my excitement (even though this is the second time) in the examination hall when the invigilator said, 'Pens down, time's up.' I was so happy and glad even though the paper sucked.

Mum came to fetch me from school which saved me the hassle from walking all the way to the bus stop. We went to have lunch at Sakae Sushi. Love spending quality time with her. Finally, when I got to crash in my bed in the evening.. I couldn't sleep.

Now, past midnight. I'm tired but yes, I can't sleep at all. I'm starting to think about what I'm gna do from tomorrow onward. So sick of the mundane life I'm leading. I need a vacation but money does not fall from the sky. I have to start working and saving. Moreover, finding myself a vacation partner is so hard.

Oh well, reality.

Till then.

No comments: