Tuesday, November 15, 2011

We used to talk about our future like we had a clue
Photobucket
Can I say today's a rather bad day? Even though I did nothing much the entire day but yeah, it's just a bad day because I think I'm having pms. I think a small dust particle has the ability of causing me to lose my mind.

It probably didn't mattered. Perhaps I was too sensitive. But fuck yeah, that's me. I am sensitive and paranoid. I would say I'm over-paranoid all the time. Sometimes I think I don't deserve all the treatment that I get. Maybe I just can't fit in. Yes, I think I can't.

I've been thinking for quite awhile. I need to spend some time alone. Now I'm having those thoughts that I had last year in November. I wanted to drift away from everyone that I knew for as long as I can. I need to clear my mind, have a break or whatever you say.

I miss those good old days when I don't have to worry about such issues, until last year. Good things don't ever last and that's for sure. I hate how I'm feeling now, really. It's always inferior, not good enough. Yeah, probably not good enough for anyone, always.

Till then.

No comments: